Unlimited Gaming Star Wars Rp Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron's Senate Commander Application

2 posters

Go down

Aaron's Senate Commander Application Empty Aaron's Senate Commander Application

Post by PaganBeef Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Name: Aaron/PaganBeef

Steam ID (EX: STEAM_0:1:55975235): STEAM_0:1:54635878

Battalion applying for: Senate

Experience (OPTIONAL): I have been commanders on many servers before. I have Co-Owned alot too. I also own a server right now and I am currently undergoing maintenance.

Why should you be commander?: I think I shouldn't be commander. That question seems as a trick question to me because if someone were to answer that with "I think I deserve commander because I have experience or I can bring more players to the server," just seems completely selfish. My answer is I don't feel I completely should be commander unless you are completely satisfied with my answers to the above questions, or the above questions have made you seem as though I should be commander.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? (YOU WILL BE TESTED): Yes I understand completely.

Availability: Well this week is nothing but finals but I should be able to find a couple hours of playtime a day this week and then I mainly am free.

Estimate of how long you have played Clone Wars RP?: About 100 - 200 hours.

PaganBeef

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Senate Commander Application Empty Re: Aaron's Senate Commander Application

Post by [Dev]Billy Mays Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Accepted For Interview Poke Billy Mays on team speak ts22.freets3.net:10539 ~ accepted due to many refers and good rep on our server and a serious role player this means you get it early 

[Dev]Billy Mays

Back to top Go down