Unlimited Gaming Star Wars Rp Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's ARK Commander/Any application

3 posters

Go down

Jake's ARK Commander/Any application  Empty Jake's ARK Commander/Any application

Post by JakeTheSnake Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Name: Jake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93990390

Battalion applying for:  ARK Commander/ Any

Experience (OPTIONAL): played about 20+H of star wars role playing servers.

Why should you be commander?:I think i would be great choice for the server very loyal and know alot of people already. Im also a great leader i will lead any division to victory for the grand republic army.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? (YOU WILL BE TESTED): Ark commando was know as "Advanced Recon Commandos" ARK were elite clone troopers who served the Republic during the Clone Wars They were usually sent on various combat missions that other clones could not accomplish. Some ARK Troopers remain on Kamino to observe Clone Cadet training. also to pick new Ark Troops from the new cadets.
Availability:any time after 3pm/weekends anytime

Estimate of how long you have played Clone Wars RP?:7-8 hours (really liking the staff and the players)

JakeTheSnake

Back to top Go down

Jake's ARK Commander/Any application  Empty Re: Jake's ARK Commander/Any application

Post by {Superadmin}Yellow Panada Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:53 pm

i would say no if it were up to me. You need some more experience.

{Superadmin}Yellow Panada

Back to top Go down

Jake's ARK Commander/Any application  Empty Re: Jake's ARK Commander/Any application

Post by [Dev]Billy Mays Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:34 pm

DENIED ~ Arc is already taken re apply for diffrent commander postion 

[Dev]Billy Mays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down