Unlimited Gaming Star Wars Rp Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PaganBeef's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

PaganBeef's Staff Application Empty PaganBeef's Staff Application

Post by PaganBeef Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:15 pm

RP Name: TRT Senate Commander Aaron

Steam Name: ReaPer Beef

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54635878

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Estimate of how long you have played on Unlimited Gaming ?: About 3 days.

Why would you make a good addition too the staff team?:I believe I would make a good addition to the staff team because I am a very trusted player and I am a commander of the Senate Commandos. I think the contribution I can make to the server will improve it beneficially. I don't believe in bragging so I am not going to say I am more experienced than others but I have a lot of experience when it comes to administrating/owning a server.

Staff History (OPTIONAL): I have been almost any staff position you can think of.

Availability: It's summer for me in a couple of days so for now about 5 hours a day. But in summer all the time.

Who referred you too apply (OPTIONAL): Admiral Oxi, Yellow Panda

Which current staff member on Star Wars Rp would you say is your "role model": Admiral Oxi

Are you fond of our current rules (Y/N): Yes.

If you could add, change, remove, or do anything to the current rules, what would it be?: I quite enjoy the rules. I think they are fine as they are now. Not too much not too little.

Has everything on this application be truthful? (Y/N): Yes.

PaganBeef

Back to top Go down

PaganBeef's Staff Application Empty Re: PaganBeef's Staff Application

Post by {Superadmin}Yellow Panada Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:18 pm

YES we will chat ingame

{Superadmin}Yellow Panada

Back to top Go down