Unlimited Gaming Star Wars Rp Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sagers05's Staff ApplicationRP Name: Jedi Sentinal [RANK] Sage Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:123019890 Age:10 Years Old Time Zone:EST Estimate of how long you have played on Unlimited Gaming ?:2 Days 2 hrs[at the time this is made] Why would you make a good add

Go down

Sagers05's Staff ApplicationRP Name: Jedi Sentinal [RANK] Sage  Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:123019890  Age:10 Years Old  Time Zone:EST  Estimate of how long you have played on Unlimited Gaming ?:2 Days 2 hrs[at the time this is made]  Why would you make a good add Empty Sagers05's Staff ApplicationRP Name: Jedi Sentinal [RANK] Sage Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:123019890 Age:10 Years Old Time Zone:EST Estimate of how long you have played on Unlimited Gaming ?:2 Days 2 hrs[at the time this is made] Why would you make a good add

Post by Sagers05 Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:39 pm

RP Name: Jedi Sentinal [RANK] Sage

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:123019890

Time Zone:EST

Estimate of how long you have played on Unlimited Gaming ?:3days

Why would you make a good addition too the staff team?:Because of how good I can deal with problems

Staff History (OPTIONAL):I had 10 different servers where I had Head admin

Availability:Every Day of the year

Who referred you too apply (OPTIONAL):[DEV/CO-OWNER] Billy Mays

Which current staff member on Star Wars Rp would you say is your "role model":[DEV/CO-OWNER] Billy Mays

Are you fond of our current rules (Y/N): Yes

If you could add, change, remove, or do anything to the current rules, what would it be?: I would add Staff has the final say

Has everything on this application be truthful? (Y/N):Yes

Sagers05

View user profile Send private message

Sagers05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum